Saturday, September 17, 2011

Blogging

My husband and both my girls have decided to start blogging. I love reading their blogs and learning more about them. I decided that maybe my blog could add humorous stories and other insights about my life. I am a stay at home Mom and my life on the whole is pretty boring. It is the little things said and done around here that make my life so interesting.

Caleb is my 4 year old boy. We recently had two of his boy cousins over for a couple of days. One of them is 3 and one is 5. Caleb was in heaven. I took them the Air Force Museum at Hill AFB. I was laughing the whole time. They wanted to know the name of each plane, how did they get it in the museum. Couldn't they pick a more awesomer car to pull it in like a transformer? Hey isn't that a deceptagon? I want to sit in that chair. I'm scared! I need to get down. Oh! Those are seat belts. Ok. Take my picture Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment